Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Various Artists - Songs From The Aristocats

The Aristocats - 3
Scales And Arpeggios - 3
Thomas O'Malley Cat - 3
Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat - 4
She's Never Felt Alone - 2
Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat (Brian Setzer) - 3
Total - 18 stars / 6 tracks = 3.00 stars

"The Aristocats" is one of the few Disney movies I haven't seen. My understanding is that I am not really missing much. The same goes for the soundtrack. Wholly unremarkable except for the catchy and infectious "Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat," nothing really stands out as great music. "Scales And Arpeggios" is cute, but once is enough.

Now, just for a change of pace, here are my Top Five movie soundtracks, all of which come hihgly recommended.

5. O Brother, Where Art Thou?

4. Vince Guaraldi - A Charlie Brown Christmas

3. I Am Sam

2. Hedwig And The Angry Inch

1. The Lion King

No comments:

Post a Comment