Friday, April 9, 2010

Jean Leloup - Le Dôme


Faire Des Enfants - 4
Edgar - 3
Sara - 4
Le Chambre - 4
Johnny Go - 4
I Lost My Baby - 4
Sang D'encre - 3
Le Castel Impossible - 3
Le Monde Est A Pleurer - 3
Le Dome - 4
Vampire - 3
Fashion Victim - 4
Total - 43 stars / 12 tracks = 3.58 stars, normalized to 4.0

I don't know exactly what this album is. It's poppy, rocky, hip-hoppy, and all points in betweeny, but what I am sure of is that it is very good. Good enough that I felt ballsy enough to text my much more musically experienced friend (who is also the one who introduced me to French Canadian pop music in the first place) to recommend this album.

Whether it's rapping, singing, or instrumentals, Le Dôme is a varied, more-remarkable-than-not album that, despite the possible language obstacles, should be listened to by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment