Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Coupla Videos

First up, we've got this video, which I'm apparently not to Embed, so just go to this link right here. It is something that I could easily classify as "all kinds of awesome." Like many people my age, Whose Line Is It Anyway? was a regular education in comedy. Now, someone named 12 Medbe has put together a compilation of half an hour of the best game that Whose Line ever did.

Now, the video itself is often hilarious, although there are some dubious inclusions here, such as the grand finale being Whoopi Goldberg's unhilarious guest spot. But, if you've got the time, patience, and inclination, there is some really golden stuff in here. And, if you're anything like me, you'll get a new appreciation for some of the more adult humour that flew over my 13-year old head.

- - -

The next one, my favourite Internet video of the day, is of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (of Shaun Of The Dead fame and Hot Fuzz sort of fame) re-enacting a scene from Star Wars: A New Hope. What better way to promote your upcoming film than releasing an online video that lets people know that you're awesome?

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment